Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart TV remote voice speaking way too fast! Help!

(Topic created on: 18-03-2018 04:40 PM)
TjonC
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Smart TV (Model UN49M8000) remote control that speaks is now speaking 100 times its normal speed. She is speaking so fast, you can’t understand anything she says. 

I have tried changing batteries and resetting it and nothing works. Getting very frustrated as we just got this TV less than 6 weeks ago.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Klees wrote:
How do I slow down the voice on the remote

Hi @Klees,  You should be able to change  the Settings in  General Menu-Accessibility.    Whilst I tend not to use Voice Guide  on my  MU set there are settings for Speed, Volume and  Pitch.   Speed ranges from  Very Slow-Very Fast, the  "Normal" setting might be a bit quick.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
7alhoul
Navigator
Options

Hi,

Thus on the smart remote control he has no loudspeaker you want to make reference to the vocal guide (the commentator who comments on your manipulations).

Klees
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Klees wrote:

Hi @Klees,  You should be able to change  the Settings in  General Menu-Accessibility.    Whilst I tend not to use Voice Guide  on my  MU set there are settings for Speed, Volume and  Pitch.   Speed ranges from  Very Slow-Very Fast, the  "Normal" setting might be a bit quick.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

doc-can
First Poster
Options

cannot return to tv remote after using other remote for netflix

0 Likes
Chingas55
First Poster
Options

How can I turn of the lady from speaking to me each time I use my remote

0 Likes
Chingas55
First Poster
Options
I want to turn off the lady from speaking to me on the tv every time I use the remote
0 Likes
781 house
First Poster
Options

How can I slow down voice control 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@781 house: Have you had a look at the accepted solution by @JAMES4578 to see if this helps? If not, please confirm the model number of your TV, and I will look into this further for you.