Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV remote voice control stopped working

(Topic created on: 16-11-2018 02:44 PM)
Jethro567
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a ue50mu6100kxxu Tv which I purchased less than a week ago and the voice control on the remote has just stopped working it just says, having trouble connecting, make sure your online or try again later. I'm online and connected I have also tried turning power off and on, took batteries out of the remote and paired the remote back to the TVs but still no good. Please help. 

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Tv-audio-video
First Poster
Options

I bought my QLED 7 65” curves TV a week ago and yesterday my voice control stopped responding. When I touch the microphone button it says this.. Screen display says “It’s taking me awhile to respond because of too many tasks. Get back to me later.” 

model: QN65Q7AM

serial: 06FG3ZJA00450X

software: T-KTMAKUC-1156.0,BT-S

OS2Dude
Apprentice
Options

Same issue, message.   Tried to ensure all apps were closed, left overnight and still won't respond.  

Model QN65Q7CDM

Software version T-KTMAKUC-1221:0 BT-S

Submicron T-KTMOCTV-1111T-KTMOCJP-1111

Sorry for the multiple replies, kept getting a 'fix errors' message.  No DELETE function available.

0 Likes
OS2Dude
Apprentice
Options

@Tv-audio-video wrote:

I bought my QLED 7 65” curves TV a week ago and yesterday my voice control stopped responding. When I touch the microphone button it says this.. Screen display says “It’s taking me awhile to respond because of too many tasks. Get back to me later.” 

Same issue, same message.   Tried to ensure all apps were closed, left overnight and still won't respond.  

Model QN65Q7CDM

0 Likes
OS2Dude
Apprentice
Options

@Tv-audio-video wrote:

Same issue, same message.   Tried to ensure all apps were closed, left overnight and still won't respond.  

Model QN65Q7CDM

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@OS2Dude wrote:

@Tv-audio-video wrote:

Model QN65Q7CDM

Hi @OS2Dude sometimes there can be an issue with server, you may need to   switch off mains for period of time and reset. See detailed advice on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Smart-remote-voice-control-not-working/td-p/17123...

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

gepr
First Poster
Options

same happened to me- I've contacted service centre and technician should come tomorrow

First Poster
Options

I have tried reporting problem on my tv but unable to do so.

Thank you Mr B Newbould

0 Likes
LittleBro
Journeyman
Options

Same issue with a MU7002 TV

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

This matter was sorted after speaking to coutomer services then to a service engineer.

Thank you from

Mr B Newbould.

0 Likes
Ellises163
First Poster
Options
I didn't need to re pair the tv with the remote, just unplug the tv.
0 Likes