Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart TV apps saying not connected to internet

(Topic created on: 08-01-2019 09:14 PM)
cdjackson
First Poster
Options

My TV has been working fine for a couple of years, but is now telling me it's connected to the internet if I go to the network status screen, however, if I try and run the SmartHub apps such as Netflix or Amazon, they tell me I'm not connected to the internet. BBC iPlayer seems to work ok though so clearly the internet is working. Nothing apparently changed when this stopped working.

I thought this might be DNS related, so I tried a couple of different DNS addresses (my broadband supplier main address that works everywhere else, the Google servers) but no go.

Any suggestions on how to diagnose this would be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @cdjackson,

Can you provide the model code and software version of your TV? Head to: Menu > Support > Contact Samsung. 

0 Likes
ciro1965
First Poster
Options

Salve ho un Tv samsung modello UE55D6500VQXZT con versione software corrente 001018.

Avendo fatto il collegamento in Wifi alla mia vodafone statio revolution in maniera corretta, la Tv non riesce a trovare il server con seguenti indicazioni:

- Ripro. più tardi. Fare clic su Agg. per ricar.;

- Verificare la pres. di eventuali errori di digit. nell'URL;

-(ad es. ww.samsumg.com anzichè www.samsiumg.com);

- Vergivicare le impostazioni di rete.

Vorrei chiedere se il mio prodotto è ancora in grado di navigare su internet o meno?

In caso di software obsoleto, c'è uno aggiornato e se si dove posso scaricarelo?

grazie 

0 Likes