Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Remote Compatibility with TV Model RU 7100

(Topic created on: 20-04-2020 05:32 AM)
AyyazKhan
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung 55" UHD 4K Flat Smart TV Model: RU7100. I want to use Smart Remote Control Model: TM1950A with my TV? Can anyone guide, will this remote work with my TV or not?

Thank you.

Ayyaz

17 REPLIES 17
i0kirill
First Poster
Options

Original one

0 Likes
kkuba
Student
Options
Thanks for the quick answer :smiling-face:
0 Likes
ppeterts
Student
Options

Almost ! 

This is for a UN not a UA

Unsure what the difference in model is 

UA75RU7100WXXYD

ppeterts
Student
Options

I have a UA75RU7100 with the terrible TM standard remote. I have been able to use the bluetooth remote from our Q9 to connect to this TV. I found this video where you adjust a few settings and it worked a charm. voice doesnt work. I am very very pleased to be rid of the old lightweight piece of clumsy junk . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpbVKMo1HU

0 Likes
Swed_Andreas
First Poster
Options

Use this guide , works great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVpbVKMo1HU

Works perfect to activate Smart Remote function on my Samsung UE75RU7105KXXC, I paired it with Original Smart remote BN59-01312B ( RMCSPR1BP1 )

0 Likes
Kianm
First Poster
Options

I had same Problem, the smart control option is disabled by default configuration, you must enable this option before pairing in service menu( press this keys with sequence info+setting+mute+Power while your tv is off) 

0 Likes
ztevil
Explorer
Options

I saw that the smart remote was missing on page 9, so I immediately called my dealer...

Solid advice ! After half an hour I forgot I even had a TV so it worked. A bit expensive but it worked.

Follow-up question; If i go look on page 9 tomorrow should I call my dealer again ?

0 Likes
Kuusysipiste
First Poster
Options

Can someone help i have samsung UE75RU7025K and im trying to find smart remote for this and i dont know what should i buy so it would work

0 Likes