Did you mean: 

Smart Hub More apps not loading

(Topic created on: 02-01-2020 06:15 PM)
fgasimzade
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone! 

TV model is ue32f4500, software version is 2127

Looks like there was an update, after which Samsung Apps application dissappeared from Smart Hub. When going to Smart Hub > More apps it just quits from Smart Hub. When going to Smart Hub > Multimedia with Youtube video suggestions and clicking on any video it suggests to download Youtube, but when clicking OK nothing happens. 

Already tried to reset Smart Hub and TV to factory defaults, doesnt help. 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@fgasimzade: Where did you purchase the TV from? It may be the case that the TV wasn't intended for use in your current region, and the recent update has created compatibility issues with Smart Hub. If you open Smart Hub and use the 'Search Samsung Apps' function to search for an app e.g. Youtube, does it bring up any results?

0 Likes
fgasimzade
First Poster
Options
Hello Andrew,
TV was purchased in Russia, I am using it in Azerbaijan, which is should be the correct region - I have CIS in Country List on TV.
When I open Smart Hub, I have an empty list of apps and no option to search anything. When I go to More Apps at the bottom, looks like it starts loading and then Smart Hub just quits. And in Multimedia all I have is a list of Youtube video suggestions.

I already tried choosing different countries, but result remains the same.
0 Likes
fgasimzade
First Poster
Options
The issue is fixed. I called Samsung tech support, they connected remotely to reset Smart Hub, it did not help and we decided to change DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 and it started working, all apps were downloaded
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news, @fgasimzade! Thanks for letting us know!

0 Likes