Support

Open search

Smart Hub Deleting Apps

How do you do a smart hub reset?

How do you do that?
Highlighted
CarlH Moderator

Hi @Dia3. To reset the Smart Hub, go to Menu > Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub. At this point you will be prompted to enter a PIN. If you have not set one up this will be 0000.

I've tried resetting smart hub 4 times and I'm still getting the same issue. Any fix for this yet? 

Likewise.. I loaded in a bunch of new apps that I have never used before.. and it deleted all of them when the TV started up.. I reset over and over.. tried a new account.. that got deleted at startup.. tried creating a new folder.. likewise deleted. This thing just deletes everything.. 

Also no update to the TV which is fairly old now admittedly but this is a serious issue.. It was caused I think by being forced to do a factory reset.. and it has never been the same since. 

Observer

this is still happening to me. Keeps deleting Plex and Youtube on myUA55F7100A. Not having this problem on my QA75Q6FNA.

I have tried reseting smarthum and even a full factory reset. still everytime I turn my tv on, the apps are gone. Storage isnt a problem as I havent even used half of the space.

how this issue was set as solved? I have a UE43J5500 and I got the same issue! I reset the Smart Hub as well and the prolem keeps kick in every time that I turn on the TV. If this will not be fixed by samsung I need to sell my 3 samsung TV's and look for a real alternative..

Observer

Hello ,  My samsung too has most of the APPS missing including youtuve and Amazone after the auto updated. Model number is UA46ES7500.  Can someone please help. I have reset the HUB and the whole TV... 

Top Liked Authors