Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart Hub Deleting Apps

(Topic created on: 27-06-2019 02:53 PM)
l888-1
Journeyman
Options

Is anyone else having issues with their Smart hub on their TV's?

My smart hub has been updating and deleting my apps such as Amazon and Plex, when I re install them the Smart Hub updates and deletes these again. I have had the same issue on 3 of my Samsung Smart TV's

This happened yesterday yet they were all working fine the day before.

I have contacted Samsung and went through all the usal checks and TV resets with no success.

51 REPLIES 51
Dia3
First Poster
Options

How do you do a smart hub reset?

0 Likes
Dia3
First Poster
Options
How do you do that?
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Dia3. To reset the Smart Hub, go to Menu > Smart Hub > Reset Smart Hub. At this point you will be prompted to enter a PIN. If you have not set one up this will be 0000.

0 Likes
gary16jan
First Poster
Options

I've tried resetting smart hub 4 times and I'm still getting the same issue. Any fix for this yet? 

0 Likes
StingRay66
First Poster
Options

Likewise.. I loaded in a bunch of new apps that I have never used before.. and it deleted all of them when the TV started up.. I reset over and over.. tried a new account.. that got deleted at startup.. tried creating a new folder.. likewise deleted. This thing just deletes everything.. 

Also no update to the TV which is fairly old now admittedly but this is a serious issue.. It was caused I think by being forced to do a factory reset.. and it has never been the same since. 

0 Likes
NVS231
Apprentice
Options

this is still happening to me. Keeps deleting Plex and Youtube on myUA55F7100A. Not having this problem on my QA75Q6FNA.

I have tried reseting smarthum and even a full factory reset. still everytime I turn my tv on, the apps are gone. Storage isnt a problem as I havent even used half of the space.

0 Likes
dinistic
First Poster
Options

how this issue was set as solved? I have a UE43J5500 and I got the same issue! I reset the Smart Hub as well and the prolem keeps kick in every time that I turn on the TV. If this will not be fixed by samsung I need to sell my 3 samsung TV's and look for a real alternative..

0 Likes
MJohn
First Poster
Options

Hello ,  My samsung too has most of the APPS missing including youtuve and Amazone after the auto updated. Model number is UA46ES7500.  Can someone please help. I have reset the HUB and the whole TV... 

0 Likes
E_Rod
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem with my smart hub. It deleted all my apps.  I try to update  it and an error 8007 showed, however.  My connection is working just find. I try resetting the hub with no avail. Can you please help.

0 Likes
E_Rod
First Poster
Options
Wth is did not work with my tv
0 Likes