Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Schedule Recording problem solved

(Topic created on: 02-09-2018 06:24 PM)
Mikescooby
Apprentice
Options

I have just signed up as i have the same issue has everyone with recordings not working on my 49ks9000. I know that nothing on the tv has been changed but when  scheduled for recording i have seen the odd program has not recorded. So this weekend it has stopped recording all together when set untill now. 

What you need to do is just retune you tv channels, my channels are manually tuned as automatic tune picks up to many channels and can  interfere  With other channels. Im on it now and its 100% working so i think its also to do with the broadcasting side of it that plays a part in it because when a program is set to record and the program before that is runnig late like football its automatically  rescheduled. 

Hope this helps alot of you out there. 

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Mikescooby wrote:

I have just signed up as i have the same issue has everyone with recordings not working on my 49ks9000. I know that nothing on the tv has been changed but when  scheduled for recording i have seen the odd program has not recorded. So this weekend it has stopped recording all together when set untill now. 

What you need to do is just retune you tv channels, my channels are manually tuned as automatic tune picks up to many channels and can  interfere  With other channels. Im on it now and its 100% working so i think its also to do with the broadcasting side of it that plays a part in it because when a program is set to record and the program before that is runnig late like football its automatically  rescheduled. 

But why?? ?  It should work out of the box,  without having to jump through hoops.  I have an older 32 in Samsung smart TV which records no problem. I also have a Samsung freesat recorder that works fine,  yet a very expensive Samsung TV will not record scheduled programming.  On ks owners refund more info thread I have put a copy of an email I had with them where they admit that there new TV's have an ongoing issue with scheduled recording. It is very poor and they know about it yet you are not informed when you buy one. 

Paul

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Mikescooby
Apprentice
Options

Its worked ok for 8-12 months until now. I will give it a week and hopefully it still works

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Mikescooby
Apprentice
Options

Still working as it should

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Mikescooby wrote:

But why?? ?  It should work out of the box,  without having to jump through hoops.  I have an older 32 in Samsung smart TV which records no problem. I also have a Samsung freesat recorder that works fine,  yet a very expensive Samsung TV will not record scheduled programming.  On ks owners refund more info thread I have put a copy of an email I had with them where they admit that there new TV's have an ongoing issue with scheduled recording. It is very poor and they know about it yet you are not informed when you buy one. 

Paul

0 Likes
Solution
Mikescooby
Apprentice
Options

Its worked ok for 8-12 months until now. I will give it a week and hopefully it still works

0 Likes
Solution
Mikescooby
Apprentice
Options

Still working as it should

0 Likes
PatrikF
Journeyman
Options

I have the same issue with a UE55MU7000 that's about a year old.

The symptom was initially that recordings were just skipped without warning. Towards the end nothing scheduled ever got recorded. Then, finally, the "Too many reservations" dialogue box came up whenever trying to schedule a recording, despite the Scheduled list being empty.

I had to save the channels to a USB drive, retune (Freesat), then restore the channels to get my favourites list back.

It's a very obvious bug that Samsung should be able to fix easily. If they won't I'll have to request a replacement model that works properly.

roywoodham
First Poster
Options

Thanks. Re-tuning solved the problem and i can now re-schedule programs.

0 Likes
behandiche
First Poster
Options

Thanks for your tips, especially saving the channel list to USB, this saved me a lot of time 🙏. I automatically retuned the channels, imported my channel list back and it seems to have fixed the problem! 😁 👍 🤞

0 Likes