Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv and Amazon prime video

(Topic created on: 28-02-2019 06:53 PM)
Talalbb
Apprentice
Options

Hi dear

My problem is the subtitle for Amazon prime video app not working with Arabic subtitle ..all language can work except Arabic..the Arabic subtitle work with app in Samsung mobile app S9 and apple TV.

Netflix app work with Arabic subtitle in same TV

Thanks 

22 REPLIES 22
ahmedshawat
First Poster
Options

i have same problem on my 65" tv 

just bought it 3 months ago

i conacted amazon they said problem from samsung app store not from amazoon

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi guys, :smiling-face:

Whilst you’re all very much welcome here, this particular Community forum is only supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team.

Also, the TV Smart Hub is only the host for apps. In-app subtitles for a non-Samsung app like Amazon Prime would definitely be something that Amazon developers would need to add to their Smart Hub version of their app, rather than something that Samsung can do.

0 Likes
Fahad_Almazeedi
First Poster
Options

Hi All, 

So what next, when this issue will be fixed?? 

It is not fair that all the other languages are there and Arabic subtitle is not supported by Samsung on their TV's, it is very disappointing thing from Samsung.

I wish that they fix it in the near future. 

0 Likes
ahmed_samir82
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my new TV Samsung 58RU7100, what is the solution for this issue? 

0 Likes
Skhorchid
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately no reply from Samsung 

0 Likes
Faisal2
First Poster
Options

Samsung team,

please we need an immediate solution to add Arabia Subtitle to Amazon Prime App. In Samsung smart TVs. 

0 Likes
Avi-Sh
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung Team and fellows , My SAMSUNG RU7400 will not show Hebrew subtitles  on Amazon Prime .

Heb subtitles are fully supported on Andriod  and Windows Devices .

0 Likes
MohammedMagdy
First Poster
Options

This issue in Amazon itself and I called the help center to fix that. But there is not any plan in this time to add Arabic subtitle in TV , And this issue in all TVs  not in Samsung only.

0 Likes
Fahad_Almazeedi
First Poster
Options

Any update?? 

0 Likes
eer4sam
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. Not just Amazon prime, Google Play as well. I am assuming they are using the same API's or whatever. It was just fine until a few months ago. Then it suddenly stopped. I thought it is a glitch and a restart would fix. But no. It is persistent. 

Netflix is good. 
Amazon doesnt display subtitles. 

Google play doesnt display subtitles. 

0 Likes