Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung smart tv AirPlay not working

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 07:54 PM)
Zlove304
Student
Options

I I have a NU6900 and my airplay feature is not working. I go to airplay on my phone from which it says entree pin that is displayed on tv. No code is displayed on my tv. I then go I go into the settings on the tv and select airplay settings. Once selected nothing happens the tv kind of freezes for a min then the menu goes away. Once going back into settings after this occurs the airplay setting is greyed out. 

ive seen multiple post and Samsung has not responded.  Always I spoke to customer service and they remoted I into the tv and they were not able to fix it and suggested I Return the tv which I declined since this seems to be a software issue. Samsung needs to fix this issue or at least take ownership of it. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Zlove304: Although I understand that you're having issues in this area, on the TV itself, please try going to Settings > General > Airplay Settings > Require Code > Off. Then, On your iPhone, open the Photos app. Select the photo or video you want to share, and then tap the Share icon at the bottom left. Tap AirPlay, and then tap the TV you want to stream to. The image or video will display on the TV. Let me know how you get on.

0 Likes
Zlove304
Student
Options

I am unable to do this once you click on airplay settings the tv freezes for a min or so then the options is grayed out. As mentioned in the pervious post. 

0 Likes
airplay
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I Have recently purchased samsungsmart Led R4500 and airplay is not working ,so kindly suggest me somthing, why this feature not working.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Jeffodw
First Poster
Options

I also have the NU6900

firmware update did not yet fix the issue. 
Any update on a solution ?

0 Likes