Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q9 reatarts while playimg ps4

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 04:51 PM)
Wasif94
First Poster
Options

20191202_002023.jpg

I have never had a problem playing ps4 on my previous TVs but ever since I've bought the new Samsung q9 tv the picture keeps coming up whilst playing and it's getting really frustrating

Whilst playing the TV shows this picture and then restarts itself and reboots back up it's really annoying and cant  play ps4 

Please can some one help 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Wasif94 

Could we take the model code of your TV please along with the current software version? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried connecting with a different HDMI cable?

0 Likes
Masq
Navigator
Options
Can you guys fix the update Q8FN update? 1290.4 downgraded the brightness and overall picture quality
0 Likes
Wasif94
First Poster
Options

Model code - QE55Q9FNA

software version - T-KTM2DEUC-1290.4 BT - S

yes I have tried a different hdmi cable and still the same problem 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Wasif94
First Poster
Options
Hi @chrisM

Model code - QE55Q9FNA

software version - T-KTM2DEUC-1290.4 BT - S

yes I have tried a different hdmi cable and still the same problem

Thank you
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Wasif94 

Let's try resetting the TV to see if this helps. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. Please bear in mind that any adjusted settings will be returned to the factory default settings.

Let us know if this helps!

0 Likes
Wasif94
First Poster
Options

Hi @chrisM

I tried what you suggested and it still doing the same thing, tv going off and restarting itself but this now instead of restarting and connecting back to hdmi so I can continue playing its stays on the 'no signal' screen telling me to check hdmi cable

Really frustrating

0 Likes