Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q7 55 flickering problem, can someone help?

(Topic created on: 22-06-2020 09:45 PM)
RoryCanning
First Poster
Options

Samsung q7 55 flickering problem, can someone help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @RoryCanning ,

I would happily take a look into this with you. Would you be able to provide me with the TV full model code? Is this affecting all the channels and sources and do you have any external devices connected to it? 

0 Likes
RoryCanning
First Poster
Options

Hi Samsung team, my tv model code is: QE55Q7FNAT, Serial Number: ODR53HEK400037D. We already have a problem reference number from Samsung: 2127464537.

The TV has the same problem on every channel and every connected device (like Sky+HD and the even when playing a dvd via our Samsung DVD player) ... still flickering (this happens when the tv has been running for over an hour or 2.

We have had advice from a good local TV service engineer and he thinks it's not the back-light or the all in one box but is actually the TV screen itself (which is glued to the unit itself so EXTREMELY risky to try a repair).

ALTHOUGH OUT OF WARRANTY IT'S CLEARLY NOT FIT FOR IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE! ( given it cost circa £2000 and has lasted only 2 years.

I look forward to your reply and with how Samsung deal with their customers with reference to problems like this.

My best regards Rory Canning

0 Likes
Chaddie
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on my 55inch TV TU7700. Had it less than a month, First the Amazon prime app stopped responding, managed to fix that, but will be  pain if I have to do that all the time. But the screen is terrible, have to turn off the TV and back on again to sort it. 

0 Likes