Support

Open search

Samsung UE49NU7100 source ‘button’ issues

First Poster

Bought this tv a couple of months ago, all has been good except for this week where the source button screen that you get for the remote isn’t working, at first we thought it was the remote so we were going to replace it until my partner downloaded a remote app for his phone and the source button doesn’t work on that either, the tv even makes the gingle like it’s loaded up, so it’s something todo with the tv. I wanted to do a full factory reset on the tv but my partner did lord knows what (he’s not tech savvy) and that option has now been removed, anyone else had any similar issues and found a fix?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Amykatee.

Did you manage to get this resolved? Have you tried resetting your TV? To do this go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset.

Let us know how you get on.

We are having the same problem with our source button. I have just been reading a thread from Samsung US and those customers are being asked to provide serial numbers etc. It seems to be a common problem so I would be interested in hearing your suggestions to fix this problem.

Top Liked Authors