Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tv QE49Q7FAM

(Topic created on: 02-07-2018 07:18 PM)
Ionut_1
Journeyman
Options

Hello there

Have a QE49Q7 and when i'm streaming Hdr from Netflix or Amazon looks horibble speacially on Netflix. By that I mean the picture is sharp but looks dark and washed out a bit aswell. Anyone had this problem before and maybe found a fix?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Ionut_1 wrote:

Hello there

Have a QE49Q7 and when i'm streaming Hdr from Netflix or Amazon looks horibble speacially on Netflix. By that I mean the picture is sharp but looks dark and washed out a bit aswell. Anyone had this problem before and maybe found a fix?

Thanks a lot.

I had a q9f replacement for the ks9500 which was really good on Netflix. The q9 was awful ,dull and Netflix hdr was duller than SDR. I sent Samsung pictures and they said it was within specs. Even sdrfms had a shadow around the borders. Sent it back for refund 

Paul

0 Likes
Ionut_1
Journeyman
Options

I bought it in January and was hoping an update was going to fix. Is running the latest one now and still the same thing. Was asked for pictures aswell but I doubt i'm gonna get a replacement if I bought in January if Samsung will say it is within normal specs...

0 Likes
Ionut_1
Journeyman
Options

One question. Does anyone know if is Hdr 10 plus enabled after the last update? Thanks.

0 Likes