Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Smart TV says Youtube will no longer be availabe fron 30Th June. WHY?

(Topic created on: 02-07-2017 02:21 AM)
lofty29
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Smart TV says Youtube will no longer be availabe fron 30Th June. WHY?

210 REPLIES 210
kpretzel
Journeyman
Options

It's July 1.  App is gone. 
Thank you, Samsung for listening to our concerns.
Samsung customer loyalty?   GONE.

Philthe
Student
Options
In 2012, a mere 5 years ago, I spent the most I ever have on a top of the line Samsung TV. If this is how they treat customers I will never buy Samsung again. EVER!
Philthe
Student
Options
LG here I come
Elbetosan
Apprentice
Options
Mine too. My TV model is UN46ES6500 and I have it for less than 4 years. I'm very disappointed with Samsung as well.
SamsungHelpUs
First Poster
Options
Hi Samsung, how are you managing your SMART TVs ? if an App provider updates their app , how are you making sure that your customers are not affected by it and why are you not updating your software to make it compatible? It's smart tv isn't ? Not Smart after all. First Skype and now YouTube , no wonder why you are loosing customers.
kobels
Explorer
Options
That's not good, soon will be buying new (not Samsung TV). and telling my friends to do the same!
kobels
Explorer
Options
Hi, just go into menu from normal tv viewing, but it won't update, I already tried it, sorry.
0 Likes
kobels
Explorer
Options
Me thinks Apple... the best
0 Likes
rperlberg
Journeyman
Options

Even if YouTube isn't "supporting" the app anymore, why can't I keep running the old version of the app?  It's like they stole the app off my set.  If I hacked into YouTube's system and deleted their files I would be arrested.  Why does YouTube get to sleal software we've already paid for?

Claudiuionita
First Poster
Options

I used youtube on tv to put music for my baby to sleep. This is really not fare.