I have a Samsung Full HD Smart TV (UE32H6400). Since a few days ago the TV has started to fail:
- It restarts each time I access Smart Hub
- It restarts each time I access the USB (independent of the port used).
- The internet connection between the TV and my router seems to be OK but the connection between the router and Internet is not ok (I'm pretty sure this is not a problem of my router because the rest of my devices connected are working, and it was working the day before).
I've tried some things suggested by the Samsung Support and other websites without success:
- I've updated the firmware to the last version. (Accesing the USB through Assistance is working, but accesing through Sources restarts the TV).
- I've restarted the Smart hub.
- I've restarted the TV to Factory.
- I've configured the DNS to 126.96.36.199.
Finally I went to a store and they told me that they should see the TV but this has a high cost for me and I would prefer to try all posibilities to fix this by my own.
The problem is with bad capacitors on the board. Samsung knows about this issue and tries to hide it. Solution: never buy a Samsung tv, personaly switching to LG!