Support

Open search

Samsung Smart TV Airplay function not working

Highlighted
First Poster
It was E50x-E1. I would imagine the whole lineup is good. Do you belong to Costco?
Highlighted
First Poster

Yep, that's where I bought these 9 new Samsung's. Can't seem to find much on the models they have supporting Airplay 2. Any more info you can send would be great!  Or a link would be even better...

Highlighted
Highlighted
Observer

Hi all,

I'm new here but having somewhat similar problem with my new Sam TV connecting to youtube using Airplay\BT with Code. When playing video file from youtube using Airplay\BT the Queue option is not available but it's available on my older Sam TV... would highly appricated for any help...thx

Highlighted
First Poster

Really hate to tell you this...but these Samsung QLED's are overpriced and under-engineered. I took the other guy's advice and bought the LG's from Costco and Airplay works seamlessly. AND THEY ARE HALF THE PRICE.  Now I'm in the process of returning the other 8, yes 8!  that I bought. 8 new LG's coming in hot.  Samsung lost my loyalty on this one...  link to the LG that works with AirPlay: https://www.costco.com/lg-75-class---8-series---4k-uhd-led-lcd-tv.product.100509541.html

Top Liked Authors