Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung QLED Cashback offer

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 02:09 PM)
Mets
First Poster
Options
Dear All,

I was wondering if someone was able to clarify a cashback query I have. It relates to the Samsung TV cashback offer that started in Dec 2019 and is still running, which entitles the purchaser cashback of up to £400 when a qualifying QLED TV is purchased with either a soundbar or second TV.

We wanted to purchase 2 TVs and 2 soundbars. I specifically checked the terms and conditions of the promotion at the begining of Jan 2020 before I purchased the second set and I remember it stated it two claims were allowed per household.

We have submitted both claims and the first went through fine, however the second has been rejected (for £400) advising that only one claim per household is permitted. I have checked the terms and conditions and it does now say that it is one per household.

My question is that I'm certain that I read it as 2 per household at the begining of Jan, I even showed my sister, I specifically checked for this, I'm quite certain that I read the correct offer too. I did not take any screenshots etc. I was wondering if anyone remembers reading specifically if the offer mentioned how many claims were permitted per household and has evidence of this or if anyone is aware if Samsung have changed their terms and conditions? I feel as if I'm going mad.

I have spoken to Samsung and they have advised they have not changed the offer and they are unable to to do anything about this.

Many thanks.
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Mets: It does state on the website and in the T&C's that 'participants may claim a maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of one (1) Rewards in total per household', although I'm unable to verify if this has changed recently. It is unlikely from a legal standpoint that the number of claimants has been changed mid-promotion, though.
0 Likes