Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Q70 UK Disney Plus

(Topic created on: 26-03-2020 02:02 PM)
Options

Hi

Anyone else getting a 1026 Auth error when launching the new UK Disney Plus service?

8 REPLIES 8
UCorsu
First Poster
Options
I got the same error with a Samsung Frame 55’
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @CarlVincentSmith and @UCorsu 

We've sent you both a private message requesting further information if you could please respond to the message.

0 Likes
Solution
Options

Just FYI all this issue is resolved,  I have a business supplied router and it has a VPN running, when this was disabled it connected just fine. A quick thanks to Chris (moderator) for responding too

0 Likes
pj1985jsy
First Poster
Options

I have a Q70 as well but when I try to install there is an immediate error message saying the app does not support my TV. 

Did you encounter the same problem? 

0 Likes
Mg_1899
First Poster
Options

We're getting a 1016 error code for Disney plus on our samsung tv since Friday 8th may, any ideas on the fix.

0 Likes
Mg_1899
First Poster
Options

@ChrisM Any idea on how to fix disney plus error 1016. It's  half term  and would be good to have it back asap

0 Likes
squeeky1
First Poster
Options

was there any fix for this one? We have the same problem.  

0 Likes
Mg_1899
First Poster
Options

The advice we had from disney plus was if your device/tv is from 2016 onwards and uses Tizen you need to reset the Smart Hub. We've found that you have to do this every time you want to use it which means if you have any other apps you have to log into these again too. I've been on the Disney Plus Live Chat but they say it is a device issue and all Samsung have said is "what does disney say' hope that helps.

0 Likes