Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung One Remote on other Samsung TVs

(Topic created on: 11-12-2018 11:32 AM)
dgoffy
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

Apologies if this query has been raised before, couldn't find it when I searched

I had a UHD 49" Samsung Curved Smart TV, it came with, what I think is the really cool, One (smart) Remote. This TV died a death at the hands of my 18 month old.

So, I replaced the TV with a, bigger, UHD 55" Samsung Smart TV. Now, the new TV did not come with the One Remote, and when I tried to pair my old remote to the new TV, it says 'Not Available'.

From this i am assuming one of the following:

1. You cannot re-pair the remote to work with another TV once it's been paired previously to another TV (don't really think this is the case).

2. The new TV does not have a BlueTooth receiver (don't know if this is the case, or even necessary).

3. The One remote only works with certain types of Samsung TV (I dont know the differences between the spec of my new tv vs. the old one).

I would welcome any advise regarding this, I'd love to have the One Remote back in action, but if this is not possible, I would like to know so I can stop trawling the internet for a magical solution.

Many thanks in advance,

D

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
TracyR
Options

Hey @dgoffy

Can you let me know what the full model code is for your new TV?

Some of our TVs do not have Smart Remote or Bluetooth compatibility, but I can check this for you.

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
dgoffy
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your reply.

the tv is: 

SAMSUNG UE55NU7020 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

if if it turns out that it does not have Bluetooth, is there any add on products than can enable it to receive Bluetooth?

many thanks,

D

0 Likes
TracyR
Options

Thanks for that! 

I'm afraid your TV does not have Bluetooth, therefore does not support the use of Smart Remotes.

As far as I'm aware, you wouldn't be able to use an adapter to make the TV compatible, as it would need to be an inbuilt component of the TV.

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

T9
First Poster
Options

I have a un55ju650dfxza , will that work with the OneRemote ? Thanks!

0 Likes
AJ12
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Can i know plss if it can work for the UA55NU7300SXMV

0 Likes
memobortoni
First Poster
Options

Could you please check if One remote is compatible with my Samsung UN75MU6103?

Thanks a lot!

Guillermo

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@T9 @AJ12 @memobortoni: Each one of the models you have mentioned comes packaged with a Samsung Smart Remote
0 Likes
memobortoni
First Poster
Options

My un75mu6103 came with this remote (see attachment

8717759D-CD4C-4A37-80C9-490F9B412D80.jpeg

0 Likes
fireloveswater
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I just got a new TV - Samsung UE43RU7100 - and it did not come with a Samsung one remote. Can you let me know if the remote would work fine if I bought one for this TV? 

0 Likes