Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung LN46D630M3F No Image

(Topic created on: 04-07-2018 09:35 PM)
HellThrash
First Poster
Options

Hello. So yesterday the image of the TV turn black but the sound still working. I did the test with the flashlight and yes I can barely see the image with the flashlight so Idk what board I need to replace inside the TV because every time when I turn the TV ON I have image for a couple minutes then the image go black.

I don't know much about TVs, this is the first time I have a problem with any TV.
I had this TV for like 8 years already. I wanna try to fix it my self first if not I will sent it to a repair shop.
I really like this TV because of the image, is very sharp.
Most people will said "buy a new TV" actually I did a week ago so I can have a TV on the living room and my bedroom.

Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TracyR
Options

Hey @HellThrash!

Have you got any external sources plugged into your TV? 

Does the issue happen when you're doing anything in particular? 

:womanhappy:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
HellThrash
First Poster
Options

Hey TracyR 

Yeah the only think I have plugged is the roku 3, that's it. I don't have cable (don't need it) 

This issue happen just a couple minutes of having the TV on, just washing a movie and then the black screen. Even the menu of the TV dissappear. 

0 Likes
HellThrash
First Poster
Options
OK I just tried with nothing plug, just the menu of the TV and same thing, couple of minutes with no problem and then the image goes black
0 Likes
MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Thank for giving this a try @HellThrash

Sounds like your TV needs an inspection, check out this link here to help locate your nearest Support Centre, so that an engineer can arrange an inspection.

Hope this helps! :womanhappy:

0 Likes