Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung HG28ED690AB 28 HD Ready SMART Hospitality LED TV

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 11:54 AM)
PB1963
First Poster
Options

I purchased a

Samsung HG28ED690AB 28 HD Ready SMART Hospitality LED TV and fail to set it up without being on hospitality mode. I want to use this for normal use only. I also cannot manage to pick up my wifi on the TV to enable the smart TV to operate and download apps. Any suggestions.

21 REPLIES 21
Nikolaus
First Poster
Options

Hi, i dont have network in that menu. Mine is 6 series 40.

0 Likes
Cillapong
First Poster
Options

How do I turn off hotel mode to activate my broadcast setup options such as auto tuning and channel list setting.

Does the hospitality mode has to be set to standalone or interactive?

Kindly help

0 Likes
Jordan59
First Poster
Options

I purchase my tv from a hotel closeout sale without a remote. And I need help to get it off hotel mode. Can you help me?

0 Likes
Gangaraju_12
First Poster
Options
Thank you for good information it's working
0 Likes
Frabg1
First Poster
Options
I have also bought mine Samsung Hospitality TV but i cant find samsung account option on the menu. I tried to check on the settings -System- device manager but nothing at all. I also check with Hotel option menu but there is no Samsung account as well. Please help
0 Likes
Mush1973
First Poster
Options

HI,

I also ave purchased a Hospitality TV (Model HG24EE690AB) and cannot get it to rest or bring up any menus using the "Mute-1-1-9-Enter" option.
When I do the above it will just key in the channel number (aloowing for 4 digits) and do nothing.
I have also tried all the other options posted to the web "Mute-1-8-2-Power", etc etc

Most of my menu options come up unavailable and I just want to be able to reset and start again.
My Smart Hub also only shows a browser App and nothing else (Download Apps not available).

Any ideas would be apprechiated!

Ablom
First Poster
Options

I did the mute 119 enter thing but there isn't a network setting what do I do then

Lm10
First Poster
Options

Hi, are you able to download apps on yung smart tv. I just bought mine and also having same issue. 

Chronic242
Student
Options

Any luck?

0 Likes
Salvatore02 1
First Poster
Options

IMG_20220226_131301.jpg

 I tried your solution and ended up like this, couldn't find a way to unlock the network settings, any ideas?

0 Likes