Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART IPTV ON samsung N series (7100)

(Topic created on: 05-07-2018 12:19 PM)
simaodinho
Apprentice
Options

Dear

I have purchased a samsung smart TV N7100 3 days ago.I wanted to install smart IPTV but I could not find it in samsung apps.

Any idea about equivalent application that I can install instead of?

Regards

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@simaodinho wrote:

Dear

I have purchased a samsung smart TV N7100 3 days ago.I wanted to install smart IPTV but I could not find it in samsung apps.

Any idea about equivalent application that I can install instead of?

Regards

There is a paid for IPTV app,  but there are rumors Samsung may remove it. They are very limited in such apps. That's where an Android tv has a good side as there are tons of apps. 

Paul

0 Likes
simaodinho
Apprentice
Options

@Paul

What is the name if this paid app

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options
If it is not in the apps then it may have been removed.
0 Likes
daditunisien
Apprentice
Options
is this topic still live?
why Samsung do not listen to the customer ? why do you delete or remove app's even in first you confirmed this app
ssiptv is the same app as Smart iptv but with money sub !!!
do you need to get paid
please review ower need's we love samsung for quality so do not restrict or limit ower right's TV it's not only for watching TV and ssiptv is a brodcatser server au a service first ofall
0 Likes
bash413
Student
Options

i am new to samsung myself and in the last few months i have realized the mistake ive made by buying samsung smart tv. i wanted iptv and there is hardly any quality app on their store no matter what region u talk about. there is really very low choice. u either have smart iptv for 6$ which is an ok app nothing great very basic functions for iptv and the other is smart-stb which is basically an emulator for mag devices, it gives a 7 day free trial but then asks for 27dollars! for life thats a lot
seriously i should have bought sony for iptv apps where there are apps falling out of the sky every other day each better than the last. i mean iptv smarters is one fantastic app and yet we dont have anything similar to it on samsung store which is a shame i mean why cant they bring that app to their store? its perfect for iptv functions. come on samsung plz give us a good free iptv app plz

slva2000
First Poster
Options

I believe that Samsung simply deceived loyal customers. A man, knowing a good brand, buys a modern TV and gets a fig. Oh how bad. A shame.

0 Likes
daditunisien
Apprentice
Options

in the store Samsung dont give a  big choice even for internet navigator 

with great TV and good performance you and only you Samsung have limited thefunction of a TV

you may review your decision because there is other "app" in the store and they do the same thing as a iptv function but with low performance or with subsecreption.

we the people of north Africa oblige you to give back a function that we have used to get it in any other Tv

why other TV didnt delete it ?

did you get paid for deleting it?

0 Likes
FadiAldeeb3
First Poster
Options

I agree, previously I had a Chinese brand TV with Android OS. and it was great, but the picture quality was acceptable. then I decided to upgrade to Samsung for the quality of the picture.
Honestly, I regret the decision that I made and I'm thinking to go back to the Android OS, because now I have a high-quality picture but I can't download the apps that I need and enjoy, it's like a closed box with limited options.
Samsung, I'm a disappointed customer.

0 Likes
Messam
First Poster
Options

This not fair not to have options thats already exists in other brands you shoud fix this

0 Likes