Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Remove Samsung badge from TV frame

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 05:49 PM)
Wooze
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I planning to put a picture frame around my Q90R 55" to recreate "the frame" (but with better picture quality). However, the Samsung badge on the bottom frame/bezel is making it a bit more complex than what it needs to be. Do anyone know if it is possible to remove the Samsung badge on the bottom of the TV? It looks like it is possible to remove two screws at the bottom of the frame but I am not sure if this will loosen anything inside the TV. Have anyone tried or have input?

1227B9AD-2140-43A7-95E5-942519FBBEFB.jpeg

896F96C6-5916-4818-A855-1953A1460770.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Wooze: I should make you aware that removing the Samsung badge from the front of the TV may impact your warranty, as it could be classed as physical damage, or an unauthorised modification. With this in mind I would advise against this course of action, if possible.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Wooze: I should make you aware that removing the Samsung badge from the front of the TV may impact your warranty, as it could be classed as physical damage, or an unauthorised modification. With this in mind I would advise against this course of action, if possible.
Wooze
First Poster
Options
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I will then give up the idea.
0 Likes
SUTN
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue as Wooze and I’m willing to sacrifice the warranty if the badge can come off without affecting the tv controls so can it be removed?