Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Re: Support Splash: TV help and maintenance

(Topic created on: 27-04-2020 08:26 PM)
Alfajuddin
Apprentice
Options

20190616_024806.jpg

Samsung smart tv UA48J5500 Samsung apps:Facebook , Twitter ,Skype  program not contact please using support problems improves requests help 

My, Samsung smart LED tv UA48J5300  Smart Hub apps for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, not Support  program contact improves requests for  applications support help youMy, Samsung smart LED tv UA48J5300 Smart Hub apps for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, not Support program contact improves requests for applications support help you

my requests active support for Samsung members users good app services program ase kee help 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Alfajuddin ,

I am unsure what you mean here. Are you having issues accessing these apps? Keep in mind that as a moderator of the Samsung European Community my support on products from different regions is limited and I would encourage you to reach my colleagues in your area so you can get the right support. Find all their contact details here.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Alfajuddin
Apprentice
Options

Please,Requests for problems improves services page company to Comment  users problems helping   let message  answer your review post:my Samsung smart tv UA48J5300 Smart Hub apps not active please help to  smartHub contact support  Recovery  

0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Alfajuddin ,

I am unsure what you mean here. Are you having issues accessing these apps? Keep in mind that as a moderator of the Samsung European Community my support on products from different regions is limited and I would encourage you to reach my colleagues in your area so you can get the right support. Find all their contact details here.

0 Likes
Alfajuddin
Apprentice
Options
Dhaka Bangladesh my location contact Samsung smart LED UA48J5300 find devices regretted active support for Samsung help services centre
0 Likes