Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QLED TV Samsung QE55Q7FAM suddenly cannot connect to wifi internet anymore

(Topic created on: 28-02-2019 05:45 AM)
Martin1545
Student
Options

Hello, I have Samsung QLED TV bought in February 2018. It’s used for over a year now to watch Netflix, Youtube, etc. via Wifi.

Since this month I get error(s) stating that the tv cannot connect to the wifi router (error code 105) or I get the error that the tv cannot connect to the wifi router and the router is not connected to the external network. (no error code is given for this)

I know it is not correct, because I see my wifi network, and my smartphone, apple tv and PS4 are working fine with the wifi.  The tv sees the network as well, it just won’t connect...

So I suspect the TV or its smart hub to be the problem.  I try to do troubleshooting by turning devices on/off (tv, smart hub, wifi router). I did self scan of the tv (but this results in the not connect to internet error). I run wifi speed test, and download/upload speed are OK. I called my internet network provider and they confirm nothing seems wrong with my provide network (note: I did change provider last January 2019)

So I m lost what to do;  and need help

• How do I trouble shoot what te cause of the problem is? Is it the hardware?
  • How can I resolve this in best way myself?

TV model code: QE55Q7FAM 

Smart hub:  One connect model code SOC1000M

Software: T-KTMDEUC-1262.0, BT-S

Thank you for your help, much appriciated

Martin

7 REPLIES 7
Mirko_Brand
Pioneer
Options

You could check out this link: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV-Audio-Video/Samsung-Smart-TV-stopped-connecting-to-internet-w...

There is still no fix, and its a well known issue. My Q6FN has a similar problem.

Romik
Journeyman
Options

My q6fn has similar issues.   I called cable provider and they did a router reset and everything is working peeferftly.   

Martin1545
Student
Options

Thanks for the tip. Will try that too. In the meanwhile we watch with a wire

RKShukla
Pioneer
Options

Try these fixes. Just fixed on mine:

https://technastic.com/samsung-smart-tv-error-codes/

konche
First Poster
Options

If anyone still has a problem after all this fixes and you're an IT guy like me, then 
you should check the router admin panel for blocked IPs.

My TV stopped a few days ago and I tried anything that came to me, just to find a

few days later, that I banned it myself from my network back then. 

Hope that helps someone. Cheers.

Chris27
First Poster
Options

I got my tv 7month ago & it was working fine till now. This is really frustrating because I also use all me streaming service on my tv. Now I'm paying for services I can even use, right in the gut.

0 Likes
Sappersublime
First Poster
Options

Same problem.  All other devices connect to wifi with no problems.  My Samsung smart TV 55" curved, purchased in 2018 is having trouble staying connected to the internet. The signal drops in and out with the TV constantly buffering.  I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it.

0 Likes