Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55Q7FNA No Signal from HDMI

(Topic created on: 26-10-2019 05:48 AM)
Danffk
Student
Options

Have signal issues from all external device connected from a HDMI.

The TV will recognise the device, Youview/Nintendo Switch/Xbox and will show their logo on the TV menu and under source, however I have no signal. The TV also recognises when the device is either on or off (as the standby symbol disappears when the power is on) and when I turn the power on the the TV will switch to the correct HDMI, however still No Signal.

I first thought it was a faulty One Connect box (model soc1001n) so I tried another One Connect box and still No Signal.

The TV has the latest firmware 1270.6

I've tried,

1. Powering the TV off by holding the  remote power button, the TV resets and Samsung QLED TV logo appears

2. Removing all cables and power from the one connect box and left it for 30min to cool. I then reconnected everything and it still doesn't work.

3. As above and holding the power button down for 30 secs and then reconnect everything

4. I've reset the TV back to factory settings

All with no joy. (All my cables and external device work fine)

Any ideas to fix this issue? I feel at my wit's end.

Many Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Danffk wrote:

Have signal issues from all external device connected from a HDMI.

The TV will recognise the device, Youview/Nintendo Switch/Xbox and will show their logo on the TV menu and under source, however I have no signal. The TV also recognises when the device is either on or off (as the standby symbol disappears when the power is on) and when I turn the power on the the TV will switch to the correct HDMI, however still No Signal.

I first thought it was a faulty One Connect box (model soc1001n) so I tried another One Connect box and still No Signal.

The TV has the latest firmware 1270.6

I've tried,

1. Powering the TV off by holding the  remote power button, the TV resets and Samsung QLED TV logo appears

2. Removing all cables and power from the one connect box and left it for 30min to cool. I then reconnected everything and it still doesn't work.

3. As above and holding the power button down for 30 secs and then reconnect everything

4. I've reset the TV back to factory settings

All with no joy. (All my cables and external device work fine)

Any ideas to fix this issue? I feel at my wit's end.

Many Thanks

Sounds like it is faulty. Report it to your retailer, as they are responsible.

0 Likes
Marisla
First Poster
Options

I have exactly same problem... any hints please?

Danffk
Student
Options
I literally tried everything and still no signal. Apologies I have no solution.
In the end I returned the TV to the retailer.