Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q90r TV speaker volume are really quiet

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 04:42 PM)
Elavarasan
Journeyman
Options

I have to put the Q90r TV volume level to around 50+ for me to hear sound from the tv at decent level. I have turned on and off the intelligant mode and switch between 2 modes available. Intelligent and amplify. Still issue present.

However I have the KS9000 and MU7000, both which are pretty loud at volume level 11.

Also the Q90r is missing the sound mode "Music" which both KS9000 and MU7000 had. Which both has 40W speakers compared to 60W speaker on the Q90r.

For a expensive TV this is unacceptable. I had People in other forum complaining too.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @Elavarasan:smiling-face:

The onscreen numbers when adjusting the volume are a guide for the user rather than indicating a specific sound pressure; i.e. the numbers are more about finding the right volume setting for you than providing a reliable comparison of sound output between the model ranges.

One of my AV colleagues has let me know that Intelligent Mode on the Q90R is able to identify when music is being played - hence it missing the dedicated "Music" sound mode that previous models had.

0 Likes
Elavarasan
Journeyman
Options

Even if its a Indicator, 

Like scaling from 1-100 or 1-50, i dont need to adjust my volume over 50% of my max volume level to get decent sound. 

I can play the same youtube videos on my KS9000, MU7000, Q90R and i still find the sound to be terrible.

0 Likes