Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q8c 75'' screen problem.

(Topic created on: 29-01-2018 03:46 PM)
Satveer
First Poster
Options

I'm having a major problem with my TV. Just connected it up and no getting a perfect picture. 

Need some help. 

I also did a software update but did not help. 

151689473260028026826.jpg

1516894760521319011614.jpg

1516894791290541245380.jpg

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@Satveer wrote:

To Kenya . They do but there said it might be the motherboard but again they are not 100% and will take 3-6 weeks to get the part and really know if that's the proproble but not under warranty. So price might be very high too to repare. 

Not sure what you can do.  Have you asked Samsung support,  I know they are not brill but they may be able to help. 

Paul

0 Likes
daleski75
Helping Hand
Options

@Satveer wrote:

To Kenya . They do but there said it might be the motherboard but again they are not 100% and will take 3-6 weeks to get the part and really know if that's the proproble but not under warranty. So price might be very high too to repare. 

Your tv has a genuine fault so if it's cheaper to repair it and should be done under the standard warranty so I would go with that unless you are willing to throw a lot of cash down the drain.

0 Likes
Satveer
First Poster
Options

Well just need a confirmed solution. I would let samsung here do it but 6weeks is long. Another option is claim under my shipping insurance and then try fix the tv privately. 

0 Likes
daleski75
Helping Hand
Options

@Satveer wrote:

Well just need a confirmed solution. I would let samsung here do it but 6weeks is long. Another option is claim under my shipping insurance and then try fix the tv privately. 

Would the shipping insurance cover the cost of the tv including shipping or just the tv itself?

0 Likes
Satveer
First Poster
Options

Just the TV its self. 

0 Likes