Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q7f soundbar and one controller stop working

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 07:11 AM)
Hibbsy
Apprentice
Options

Any ideas on this one;

I’ve had my Q7f 2017 model since launch and over the last few days my Soundbar HW-J250 and my One Controller just randomly stop working at the same time. TV image still playing and sound on TV speakers is fine. When this happens the only button on the One Controller that works is the OFF/ON button, the Soundbar also won’t appear when trying to repair to the TV. 

However if I do a full reset everything works fine.... for a bit then seams to happen serveral hours / days later. 

Obvously everytime I reset I loose my settings but am worried this is going to get worse etc. 

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Hibbsy
Apprentice
Options
Just to add, yes I am on the latest software update (which I don’t know if this has just started happening?).
0 Likes
Hibbsy
Apprentice
Options

Update: The WiFi is now also cutting in and out. Samsung sent me a new Bluetooth Controller and this is doing the same as above, connects for a few minutes (with the Sound bar) and both disconnect within 20 minutes and won’t reconnect unless I full reset the TV. Finally after nearly 5 hours on the phone over 4 days I have an engineer coming to look at the TV. Anyone else having issues like above?

0 Likes