Support

Open search

Q7F Judders and white flashes

Apprentice
That’s what they told me to do!
Apprentice
They told me there’s nothing more they can do for me. I’ve only have a TV six months and $1200 later and I’m screwed! Just like others that are on this thread, I will never purchase another Samsung product as long as I live. I’ve posted all my screenshots of my chats with customer service and the majority of friends and family are horrified that a customer is treated this way.
Apprentice
I’ve been having problems with my Samsung 55 inch 4K HDTV since I purchased it six months ago. Bright lightning -type flashes Like someone is taking a picture and is a flash from their camera. Service technicians came twice. Replaced the one connect box. Since the technicians didn’t witness the incident like someone is taking a picture and is a flash from their camera. Service technicians came twice. Replaced the one connect box. Since the technicians didn’t witness the incident. , They can claim there’s nothing wrong with the TV! $1200 for a piece of junk. The sales person for warned me about buying this and I should’ve listened to him. This will be the last Samsung Product I will ever purchase. Posted all screenshots of conversations with Samsung to social media. Got a tremendous amount of responses from others having the same issues!! Thousands of my 10,000 followers will not purchase Samsung products. Small victory for me in my opinion but I’m stuck with this piece of junk!
Apprentice
Unless the service technician can actually witness your problem, Samsung will not refund your money or offer you an exchange. This is a problem I’ve been going through for six months. You’re stuck with their junk! Terrible, terrible company to deal with. So sorry to see so many people with the same problem yet Samsung denies there’s anything wrong.
Apprentice

Do Samsung customers with 2017 qled 55inches TV still have this occasional white flash or other colors flashes? 

Apprentice

Absolutely! My TV was still under original warranty. Technicians came three times unable  to witness the event. After much complaining and posting all of my live chats online, Samsung, finally replaced my TV with a brand new model!

Apprentice

Thanks for the reply back  I had another technician come out he did not witness the flashes gave him a short video clip called me back a few hours later and said Samsung is aware of issue. And because my TV is out of Warranty Samsung would not replace. So I'm going wait till around August to see if anything is done with software update if not will buy new TV from Sony or LG. Been in contact with a Samsung engineer via email and also told me Samsung is aware of the issue overseas.

Top Liked Authors