Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q67R 49inch - Picture Stutters every few seconds

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 12:27 PM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options

Hi

I recently bought a Samsung Q67R QLED 49 inch hoping the picture quality would be amazing, but what I have observed in my 3 weeks with the TV is:

- Bluetooth is inconsistent 

- Not able to use multi output audio so that I can use my Samsung Bluetooth Soundbar and TV speakers at the same time 

- Picture stutters a lot, it happens every few seconds and it's unbearable at times 

- I have a fast internet with 100Mb+ speed consistently but it's definitely not a speed issue but an issue with the TV

Samsung support spent nearly 2 hours via remote access but couldn't fix a single issue. Could someone please tell me if this is a known issue and what would be the potential fix?

Samsung - please release a software update as I'm sure I'm not the only one suffering 

thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Vetri 

This isn't what we like to hear. Did our Support Team check that the TV is running on the latest firmware which is 1318.0?

0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options

Hi Chris

firstly thanks so much for taking tune to reply. My TV is running on 1315 and when I check it says no new updates available

im still having issues with multi output audio and it's constantly greyed out 

I logged a new chat session for tv picture judder issue, the engineer made some changes and reset the TV, I need to see if the picture issue is gone but it's been a forgettable experience so far

all my mobile sound bar and smart devices are from Samsung so I would love to have this problem fixed. Thanks so much again 

it's a 49 inch TV, does it not support multi output audio because it's 49"?

0 Likes
Vetri
Voyager
Options

Hi

i have been struggling to get the picture right on my telly, Support again spent a few hours but no luck. As an example, while watching football the ball leaves traces and I can see multiple images because of the stutter and it's unusable at times. I have wall mounted the TV already so I'm thinking whether I should return the TV and go for Nano. Anyone out there looking for a new QLED please avoid Q60, Q67 and Q70. My 4 year old Seiki LED TV plays the same videos absolutely fine with no stutters 

0 Likes