Support

Open search

Q64R vs Q65R vs Q67R

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi everybody,
Could someone please explain to me the differences between the three TVs mentioned above?

I understand that compared to Q60R, they have a different colour and ultimate dimming.

However, i could not see from the technical specifications what the difference between these three devices is.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Xenilein wrote:

Hi everybody,
Could someone please explain to me the differences between the three TVs mentioned above?

I understand that compared to Q60R, they have a different colour and ultimate dimming.

However, i could not see from the technical specifications what the difference between these three devices is.

They are variants and other than colour and ultimate dimming, cannot see any other specification differences in the Q64R and Q65R.   However the peak brightness in the Q67R model is  500 cd/m² so not as impressive as the 800 cd/m²   in the  Q60, Q64 and  Q65.  

The Ultimate UHD Dimmimng Technology provides greater contrast, however the Q70R has  a better local Diming technique  and so provides deeper black levels. It has a 10 Bit panel compared to 8 Bits + FRC  and Peak Brightness is 1000 cd/m².

Highlighted
First Poster

Thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hope it helps @Xenilein 

Highlighted

You said the max brightness for Q60, Q64, Q65 is  800  cd/m2

But What is max brightness for the "R" models

Q64R vs Q65R  ?   ( Q60R is not very bright under 500 cd/m2 )

Im looking to posibly buy a referb QN82Q6DRAFXZA (samsung website says its Q65 series  ) for a med-bright room

But I can't find reviews or any spects on max brightness

if anyone knows the max brightness spects and any links to reviews that would be a big help. 

Top Liked Authors