Support

Open search

Problems with Samsung Smart TV.

First Poster

Hello, I have been having problems with my Smart TV. It's a few years old. I can't get any of the apps to work, it says no network connection, or some other various error, even on the few occasions I can get it to connect to WiFi. I tried resetting it and the system update is greyed out. The basic TV function works but pretty much everything in the Smart Hub does not.. Any help is appreciated; if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM Moderator

Hi @Dziei.

Could you give us the model code and current software version of your TV? Go to Menu Support > Contact Samsung.

First Poster

Model Code: UN40EH5300

Software Version: T-MST10PAUSC-1037.1

When I try to open the Samsung Apps folder, it says:

Network interference occurred.

Please try again later.

(ERROR_CODE_012)

I have a 6200 series TV and had the same problem. The only solution that worked for me was a factory reset, combined with a software update and Smart Hub update. Follow these steps:

On the remote, press MENU
Select Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset > 0000 (or your PIN if you have one) > Yes

Once the TV resets and turns on, set it up by following the prompts

Then press MENU, and select Support > Software Update

Once the software update is done, press SMART HUB, and let Smart Hub download and install updates
When Smart Hub update is done, select OK in the notification dialog or press SMART HUB

AntS Moderator

Any luck with what samsunpedro suggested there, @Dziei? Or did you find another solution?

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors