Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer experience (Croatia)

(Topic created on: 07-04-2018 06:47 PM)
svucen
First Poster
Options

A year ago I bought UE55KU6502UXXH 55" UHD 4K TV. After 2 months a vertical line appeared and service had to change screen. Three months latter motherboard died and I had to replace it. In december screen started to turn black every 10 seconds. Technicians did something, few factory resets and software update...it was fixed. Four weeks ago same thing happened (black screen), technicians took TV away and I'm still without TV. Support said they waiting spare parts.
My question is: what else needs to happened to show customer support that this TV is peace of junk and to get new device or replacement?
Please, I need advice because this kind of service, customer support and "we don't care" attitude (I almost wrote F word) cause so much stress to me and my family. Thank you!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@svucenwrote:

A year ago I bought UE55KU6502UXXH 55" UHD 4K TV. After 2 months a vertical line appeared and service had to change screen. Three months latter motherboard died and I had to replace it. In december screen started to turn black every 10 seconds. Technicians did something, few factory resets and software update...it was fixed. Four weeks ago same thing happened (black screen), technicians took TV away and I'm still without TV. Support said they waiting spare parts.
My question is: what else needs to happened to show customer support that this TV is peace of junk and to get new device or replacement?
Please, I need advice because this kind of service, customer support and "we don't care" attitude (I almost wrote F word) cause so much stress to me and my family. Thank you!

Look on the ks owners refund thread and look at the options to get a refund

0 Likes
svucen
First Poster
Options

Thank you for advice!

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@svucenwrote:

Thank you for advice!

It does sound like you have given them ample opportunitys to fix it.  They have not so time to ask for a refund from your retailer. 

0 Likes
svucen
First Poster
Options

Agree but I think that Samsung Croatia stuck in communism from 1950s. But I'll try one more time. Thank you!

0 Likes