Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture judder UE49NU8070

(Topic created on: 26-02-2019 12:06 AM)
Shakey1981
Journeyman
Options

most noticablity  bbc and netflix even when every in ehacement i can think of is off 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Shakey1981: If you notice blurring or juddering on the screen, use the Auto Motion Plus Settings function to resolve the issue: Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Auto Motion Plus Settings.
0 Likes
Shakey1981
Journeyman
Options

@AndrewL

bbc iplayer is to blame best quality gives me arfull juddery picture you need to log this fault

sd is fine on live restart given my dpeedtest result this should not be a problem

0 Likes
Kraaky
Apprentice
Options

Most options within expert settings are greyed out and tell me unavailable when I try to click on.

I have done problem I connect pc yo tv, itv player works fine, bbc iplayer constantly judders

0 Likes
Kraaky
Apprentice
Options

Any help appreciated, doing my nut in.

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
Try changing the picture settings in the expert section to Current Source where it says apply picture settings.
Make sure picture mode is set to standard and hopefully the settings should be selectable. Also turn off HDR+ if that is an option too
0 Likes
Kraaky
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for trying to help. Changed from dynamic picture mode to standard, but still xpert settings I need are in grey and unavailable. 

Never saw "HDR"

0 Likes