Support

Open search

Out of this world promotion issue

Highlighted
Apprentice

Apologies if this the wrong place for this posting this but was wondering if anyone has had any luck putting in a claim for this promotion.

 

I tried today and got to the serial numbers screen. It just says my serial numbers are not the correct format. They are definitely correct as I copied from order complete email.  I called them and they said to send a screenshot.

 

Just wondering if anyone has been successful or had the same problem.

 

Cheers

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@SuperBobNoz wrote:

Apologies if this the wrong place for this posting this but was wondering if anyone has had any luck putting in a claim for this promotion.

 

I tried today and got to the serial numbers screen. It just says my serial numbers are not the correct format. They are definitely correct as I copied from order complete email.  I called them and they said to send a screenshot.

 

Just wondering if anyone has been successful or had the same problem.

 

Cheers


Hi @SuperBobNoz ,  hopefully the matter is resolved.   Have any other members had issues or entered the Out of The World Promotion?

 

For folk unaware the offer available for  qualifying Tv's purchased via John Lewis, Dixons, Richer Sounds and Currys PC World, 50% cashback also available for selected  Soundbars.  Out Of This World draw gives a chance of winning  such prizes like   free holiday worth up to £10,000, in adddition to  guaranteed 10 Rakuten movie rental e-codes. 

 

Further information is here :https://www.samsung.com/uk/outofthisworld/

 

Get Started/Terms and Conditions :

 

https://20182.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/outofthisworldtv/get-started

 

 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Thanks for reply James

 

Unfortunately still not working but I did get a response from promotions team stating it would be fixed in next 48 hours.

 

Cheers,

Rob 

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@SuperBobNoz wrote:

Thanks for reply James

 

Unfortunately still not working but I did get a response from promotions team stating it would be fixed in next 48 hours.

 

Cheers,

Rob 


Thanks for letting us know Rob, hopefully not too long  a wait.

Highlighted
New Member

Hi Bob,

 

I had the exactly the same problem so I emailed the promotions team but I've heard nothing back. The automated response stated I should hear back within two working days, it's Wednesday now and this was last Friday. I'm beginning to believe the promotion was a con, it certainly does not do anything for the reputation  of Samsung for me and I always purchase their products where I can. 

Highlighted
Black Belt 

@Andyg68 wrote:

Hi Bob,

 

I had the exactly the same problem so I emailed the promotions team but I've heard nothing back. The automated response stated I should hear back within two working days, it's Wednesday now and this was last Friday. I'm beginning to believe the promotion was a con, it certainly does not do anything for the reputation  of Samsung for me and I always purchase their products where I can. 


Have you looked at the law about misrepresentation? 

Paul

Highlighted
Apprentice

@Andyg68 wrote:

Hi Bob,

 

I had the exactly the same problem so I emailed the promotions team but I've heard nothing back. The automated response stated I should hear back within two working days, it's Wednesday now and this was last Friday. I'm beginning to believe the promotion was a con, it certainly does not do anything for the reputation  of Samsung for me and I always purchase their products where I can. 


They did fix this for my numbers, and I was able to submit the form but I did have a whole heap of problems with them rejecting my claim.

 

I would try calling the promotions team.

 

Highlighted
Black Belt 

@SuperBobNoz wrote:

@Andyg68 wrote:

Hi Bob,

 

I had the exactly the same problem so I emailed the promotions team but I've heard nothing back. The automated response stated I should hear back within two working days, it's Wednesday now and this was last Friday. I'm beginning to believe the promotion was a con, it certainly does not do anything for the reputation  of Samsung for me and I always purchase their products where I can. 


They did fix this for my numbers, and I was able to submit the form but I did have a whole heap of problems with them rejecting my claim.

 

I would try calling the promotions team.

 


If the retailer promised something as part of the package, then do not supply, that is misrepresentation. 

Under the 2015 consumer law, you are entitled to a full refund from the retailer, if that is the case. You must inform your retailers, not manufacturer. 

Paul

Top Liked Authors