Support

Open search

No response from samsung shop after 2 weeks!!!

Apprentice

i have been trying to get a response from samsung for 2 weeks now reference tv guarantee. all i get is an automatic reply. ***** customer service. no actual reply to my question. who can i call? 
going to return the tv at this rate as the last one failed after 2 years and i don’t want till risk not having the the guarantee. 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Neil,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just a quick automated response to say that your request (******) has come through to us.  We'll review it as soon as possible when we're back at our desks (Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm).

In the meantime, you can reply to this email to add any comments.

Neil ******

Sep 5, 18:01 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #****** "UK0338707693 - Warranty Claim"

Hi,

Please could you help.

When I purchased the TV I forgot to add the free 5 year warranty. I subsequently phoned the Samsung support line for orders and was informed that this would be added automatically. I have asked for a confirmation email however no one can be bothered to reply.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:48 PM
To: Samsung Support <seuk.contactus@partner.samsung.com>
Subject: FW: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Hi,

Please could you help.

When I purchased the TV I forgot to add the free 5 year warranty. I subsequently phoned the Samsung support line for orders and was informed that this would be added automatically. I have asked for a confirmation email however no one can be bothered to reply.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:47 PM
To: Samsung Shop <support+id1548483@samsunguk.zendesk.com>
Subject: RE: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

I am still waiting for email confirmation from my original query. I have phoned up the support desk and been told that the 5 year warranty is automatic, however no one can email me to confirm this. Please can you do so?

From: Samsung Shop [mailto:support@samsunguk.zendesk.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:04 PM
To: Neil ******
Subject: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Thanks for your patience,
The Samsung Shop Team

This email is a service from Samsung Shop.

[7O22L7-2DO0]

6 REPLIES 6
Superuser I
Superuser I

@peeling wrote:

i have been trying to get a response from samsung for 2 weeks now reference tv guarantee. all i get is an automatic reply. ***** customer service. no actual reply to my question. who can i call? 
going to return the tv at this rate as the last one failed after 2 years and i don’t want till risk not having the the guarantee. 

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Neil,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just a quick automated response to say that your request (******) has come through to us.  We'll review it as soon as possible when we're back at our desks (Monday-Saturday, 9am-6pm).

In the meantime, you can reply to this email to add any comments.

Neil ******

Sep 5, 18:01 BST

This is a follow-up to your previous request #****** "UK0338707693 - Warranty Claim"

Hi,

Please could you help.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2019 10:48 PM
To: Samsung Support <seuk.contactus@partner.samsung.com>
Subject: FW: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Hi,

Please could you help.

Please could you help?

Thanks,

Neil.

Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 2:47 PM
To: Samsung Shop <support+id1548483@samsunguk.zendesk.com>
Subject: RE: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

I am still waiting for email confirmation from my original query. I have phoned up the support desk and been told that the 5 year warranty is automatic, however no one can email me to confirm this. Please can you do so?

From: Samsung Shop [mailto:support@samsunguk.zendesk.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 5:04 PM
To: Neil ******
Subject: Request #******: How would you rate the support you received?

Thanks for your patience,
The Samsung Shop Team

This email is a service from Samsung Shop.

[7O22L7-2DO0]

Hi @peeling   Realise you wish to get additional warranty quickly or would consider your options.  See phone and online chat options here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/

Moderators may have further advice.

CarlH Moderator

HI @peeling. Any form of extended warranty has to be redeemed within 90 days of purchase online. All TV's come with a 1 year warranty but the only ones that can be extended to 5 years (to my knowledge) are some of the 8K ones. 

Apprentice

Hi,

the TV I purchased still has the offer of a 5 year warranty and is 4K. Please can this be added? Why have the call centre staff told me this is automatic yet refused to confirm through email? I am considering returning the TV and repurchasing for the peace and mind of the warranty.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/store/networks/buy.QE65Q90RATXXU/

5 YEAR GUARANTEE - QLED TVC430-P-UH-4N5X72O

5 YEAR GUARANTEE for QLED TVs
This is an extra 4 years on top of the standard 1 year warranty for parts and labour. It's another great reason to choose Samsung

Apprentice

Sorted now, Samsung shop team have confirmed that waranty has been added. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

Good to hear it's sorted now @peeling , even if took a while.   The 5 year warranty seems to be available  for 2019 QLED models on the Samsung site  https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/all-tvs/        I checked a few and the extended warranty was available on 4K sets.

First Poster

im in same boat, no confirmation of extra warranty, TV will be going back if they dont reply by end of week

Top Liked Authors