Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more YouTube app on smart tv

(Topic created on: 23-04-2018 04:02 PM)
Bongobill
Apprentice
Options

I bought this smart TV off Samsung because I kind of trusted them (above all others) to keep this telly functioning way into the future especially as it is a "smart" TV. What can I say, this TV is FAR FROM SMART. one of the main reasons I bought this telly was for its apps, most importantly 'YouTube'. Now the YouTube app is deleted and yet other smart TVs have a working YouTube app.

Why has Samsung decided to **** all over us?

I would say that the TV was sold under 'false advertising' as it was advertised as having YouTube available, now I've bought it it is not available.

Why are more people not upset about this, simply buying another device that enables another device to send YouTube to their smart TV from another device is not good enough. Samsung have shat on is from a height.

I am VERY upset with Samsung over this and the fact that their last firmware update to my galaxy S5 phone knackered it but because it was older than 2 years then they wouldn't release another update to fix it.

I'm on to you Samsung and I will make sure everyone I know knows what ***** service you give to your customers.

11 REPLIES 11
Lisannguyen02
First Poster
Options

I’m very upset  when the youtube was deleted by their self on my Samsung tv when it’s the main that I bought Samsun tv 

pablo 2003
First Poster
Options

I have Samuung smart (which is not so Smart) TV which was purchsed pre 2012I PAID OVER £1000 FOR TV AND NOW FIND A TV which  is working accept no  youtube on app other TV s have youtube same year why should i be forced to buy another  Smart  Tv Samsung you have misss sold me a TV and you are blaming youtube which is not true  as other makes have youtube working  same year i want to know if you are either going to compensate me Samung for Miss selling or supply another  tv free of chanrge as this model is not fit for purpose