Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No HDR?

(Topic created on: 31-03-2020 10:19 AM)
Shaun12345
First Poster
Options

Okay so i just got the 7 series ru7020 50inch tv from samsung and i cannt for the life of me find the hdr settings. Ive looked at youtube and when i go to expert settings there is no enable hdr+ settings. Also when i go into general settings there is no enable uhdr setting below input signals just hdmi black level so am i missing something? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Shaun12345 wrote:

Okay so i just got the 7 series ru7020 50inch tv from samsung and i cannt for the life of me find the hdr settings. Ive looked at youtube and when i go to expert settings there is no enable hdr+ settings. Also when i go into general settings there is no enable uhdr setting below input signals just hdmi black level so am i missing something? 

Hi @Shaun12345  The RU7020 is very similar to the RU7100 ,   in the latter model HDR enabled automatically  for native apps whem playing appropriate content and HDR window should appear.  HDR Plus is  usually in Expert  Settings, below contast Enhancer in  my MU6400 model but perhaps not the case here.  For HDR to work for external devices you need to  enable  Input Signal Plus for the appropriate port via the  External device  Manager Menu.

You can see suggestions  from Rtings here  : https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ru7100/setting 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes