Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 05-09-2017 04:30 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Zzzzzzz

I’ll check tonight and let you know although my TV is a different model. (MU6470)

0 Likes
Gerrymac
Pathfinder
Options

Hi,

Just went through Remote Managment regarding the flashes.The agent reset the ports so will monitor for the next seven days to see if the flashes reappear..Fingers and toes crossed..

0 Likes
Badluck
Explorer
Options

@Gerrymac they did this to my TV resetting the ports but it never fixed the issue for me sorry to let u know 

0 Likes
Gerrymac
Pathfinder
Options
In take it your still experiencing the flashes then?
I,'ll wait and see what happens in the next week..Thanks for the heads up
0 Likes
Badluck
Explorer
Options

@Gerrymac yes mate i think the issues been going on since October If u put it in pc mode on all the hdmi it seems to fix the issue but at the loss of picture quality 

0 Likes
Badluck
Explorer
Options

@Gerrymac @ some people have reported the 1262 as stoped the flashes for them but I think it must be TV model dependent as it certainly didn't fix my issue

0 Likes
Gerrymac
Pathfinder
Options
My TV has the latest update..1262 so I,'ll see what happens..

Cheers
0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

My MU6470 has  not had the green flashing issue after the last update with my xbox one x

vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

@Madasahat 

That's good news. I still get them with my Nvidia Shield TV but less frequiently. It looks like v1262 is a step to the right direction. Hopefully Samsung will solve it once and forall in the next firmware update.

Can we safely assume now that the "green flashes" it's a software issue and not hardware?

jrpbkpcap1994
Pioneer
Options

I have 2 MU7000's both on 1262 and I dont get green or white flashes on my Xbox One X anymore. I seem them here and there in Amazon Prime. Also if im streaming 4K HDR content from our netowrk (ie. not streaming from interent) I dont have any issues with flashing. Sorry you guys cant use your devices. 

On a side note with this update it has improved the ammount of green flashes in Amazon prime app but theyre not gone.

When we first got the green flashes it was here and there, then after the next update it was every couple of minutes that we were getting them so i think it has improved over time. I guess we all just play the waiting game. 

Also on the note of someone having a guy come out and "upgrade" the board probably means theyre just replacing it with the same thing or youre a lucky one.