Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 14-01-2019 05:36 AM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
If I wanted an Apple device I would get one. Samsung are in their own leauge when it comes to operating systems on new TVs due to using propriety OS. Tizen I wish did not exist and they just bloated Android OS like on the phones. Just enough where you can ignore Samsung forceware and decide to install whatever app you wanted. But that won't happen I am really surprised that Apple IOS will be compatible with Samsung as they are rivals and they are even working together
0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options

hey, there's not way to be sure, prime app on tv still showing only the HDR stamp and a fire tv 4k shows the app sending a hdr10+ signal but tv itself only show hdr, si i think 2017 are not going to get it and also we are not going to get the itunes either,,,,

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options
i'm surprised too but it was announced by Samsung and apple, the least the can do if make it available for everyone, since they haven't fulfill their hdr10+ promise
0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

Hi carlitosmu9000 , you don 't believe the samsung anouncement that 1250.5 include hdr10+ ?

0 Likes
jrpbkpcap1994
Pioneer
Options

It looks like there is a new update out. I wonder what this one does, firmware 1262.0?

0 Likes
Sdws917
Explorer
Options

Probably fixes 1260 LOL. I’m still on 1250 since I never got 1260 over the air. 

0 Likes
rafsanz2020
First Poster
Options

I already updated theres nothing new. Looks the same to me. For me they should improve local dimming.

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options

same here i updated the tv during the weekend and the only good thing we got is that the weird green flashing while playing xbox is gone!

jrpbkpcap1994
Pioneer
Options
I've noticed this as well. Really happy that I won't get blinded every few minutes anymore.
0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I will download it as that green flash with xbox has been an issue from day one of plugging in my xbox one x , can I ask everyone with the green flash what type of xbox was it?