Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 23-10-2018 02:53 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
ratsalad
Apprentice
Options

@alexx271 wrote:

You will not see anything new there. The developers have removed the old bugs and added new + added brake interface. And there will be no NDR10 + or 100+ you will not add !!! Since you did not pay for it when buying in the store! You are like little children.

Wow! How rude, exactly what role do you have at Samsung to know what's not going to happen and what will happen?  As for the insults... Well I'll leave that for you to ponder over... 

alexx271
Journeyman
Options

Yes, because the developer does not care about your desire. So I communicated with technical support for three months and everything became understood. They fix bugs at their discretion and our desires are not taken into account, and this is so.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@ratsalad wrote:

@alexx271 wrote:

You will not see anything new there. The developers have removed the old bugs and added new + added brake interface. And there will be no NDR10 + or 100+ you will not add !!! Since you did not pay for it when buying in the store! You are like little children.

Wow! How rude, exactly what role do you have at Samsung to know what's not going to happen and what will happen?  As for the insults... Well I'll leave that for you to ponder over... 

I hate rude people and there is no need. These forums are to help and chat. It always seems those that shout i think are a bit to close to Samsung.

Samsung promised the HDR 10+ for the 2016 ks as well. Plus the smart things dongle,  and hlg,  so we have been mislead and lied to. 

Paul

alexx271
Journeyman
Options

I do not want to offend anyone. Just understand that the developer doesn’t care.

0 Likes
alexx271
Journeyman
Options

The developer has sold a batch of one million new TVs and has already forgotten about it as it stamps again a new, next batch of TVs.

0 Likes
ratsalad
Apprentice
Options

@alexx271 wrote:

I do not want to offend anyone. Just understand that the developer doesn’t care.

As is the case in almost any industry, if developers and manufacturers reacted and spent time looking into every complaint the R&D would pretty much come to a halt, but the main bone of contention here is the reference that we are like little children, this forum is here to discuss issues or praises about the devices we own.. I'm a new poster here but I've been following this particular post since its inception... 

I understand that you've not had the desired result from the techs but you really shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. 

paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@alexx271 wrote:

Yes I agree we should highlight Samsung's short comings,  and  you see many in these forums. As these are Samsung's own forums,  so must give credit to them for allowing this. Or they are just trying to keep the lid on complaints.  I was told by a company that no complaint is a bad complaint, but a learning curve,  and it is how you deal  with the complaint that matters. Think at times Samsung needs to improve,  but that does not excuse people being rude to other posters and I hope the mods who do a good job point that at to you. 

Paul

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options

i update my tv to 1250.5 and of course there's no sign of hdr 10 plus i checked the amazon app and it keeps showing the regular hdr stamp, tvs seems more responsive so if any of you are having issues with laggin apps you should go ahead and install the update , they also release a new app call TVPLUS, that's about it

thanks

0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

The only thing Samsung need to actually sort is the picture judder , they should walk before they run should Samsung !!! 

cormar
Pioneer
Options

@carlitosmu9000 wrote:

new firmware version on the website 1250.5 i'm going to try to update my tv after work and see what's new

i'll keep you guys posted

Hi carlitosmu9000, any news about 1250.5? I have tried amazon prime video , but i got after pause no hdr10+ mark , but ordinary hdr. Greetz , cormar

0 Likes