Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 22-06-2018 01:53 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Anyone confirm it resets the pictirp settings, hassle changing them all the time

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

for me the new firmware didn't reset anything :winking-face: (MU6102)

0 Likes
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

The 1221.0 is now released 😮 What is the diffence between 1221.0 and 1230.0 ? The 1221.0 the latest....

alexx271
Journeyman
Options

I'm telling you that the vendor randomly changes the firmware numbers. And to believe that the new version is better this is very dangerous! In this strange situation, he did not even bother to notify changes!

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AxlZoli wrote:

The 1221.0 is now released 😮 What is the diffence between 1221.0 and 1230.0 ? The 1221.0 the latest....

I've had  a quick check and according to US site 1230.0 did not fix some of the bugs and the 1221.0 came out recently, however to try to move to this now would likely not be possible as would be downgrade, think I would leave alone for now.    https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/tv/page/3/thread-id/37663  Does anyone have any further info?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Rang Samsung support last friday and they confirmed there is a software issue in the MU series tv plus and no fix date as yet? 

AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Ho can we upgrade(?) to 1221.0 from 1230? The 1221.0 is newer than 1230 but it would be downgrade and the TV doesn't allow it...... 

0 Likes
Wilk
Student
Options

Is there anything new about the hdr + update?

talking to the technical service they told me that the mu series will not be updated, but I have the feeling that the technical service did not even know what I was talking about...

Hüseyin
Journeyman
Options
I think tehere is no way for downgrade. Factory reset is not solution.
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Guys,

A Samsung technician called me via phone a few minutes ago and he told me that there was an issue with firmware 1230, so this is the reason of the Samsung replaced the FW on the web page to 1221.0

But they're working on the "fixed 1230" and we will be able to upgrade within a few days.

Regards