Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 07-10-2019 08:15 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

@juanelo 

I recently played an HDR10+ file from a USB stick and can confirm my 2017 MUseries TV recognised it as HDR10+ but could only see the standard HDR tag. I don't have an Amazon stick to test.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Barbuslex
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
jrpbkpcap1994
Pioneer
Options

Wrong model number for this forum this is for the MU series not the NU series of TV's. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Indeed the update @Barbuslex  has posted is for the NU series and from the French site, it is not yet  listed in the Uk one.

1270.3 is  the latest firmware for the MU series to date.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

robtoledo23
Journeyman
Options

I don't think the Apple TV update is ever going to hit our MU series TV's...

0 Likes
jaylugar
Apprentice
Options

Necesito salga nueva actualizacion , tengo mucho problemas con la conexion wifi en la 1270.3.
No veo la solucion a las perdidas de conexion

0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

And the app Disney+ ?

0 Likes
juanelo
Navigator
Options

Why you think tour tv recognized that file as HDR 10+   if it displayed it as plain HDR 10  what is the clue? I think tour TV took the HDR 10+ file and downgraded it to HDR 10 to display it.

0 Likes
juanelo
Navigator
Options

An HDR 10+ Tag is what se should look for. That is the only way to be sure. It would be pointless to input HDR 10+ sources if the tv is not capable to process them and downgrades everything to regular HDR.

0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

@juanelo 

Settings-->Picture-->Expert Settings-->Gamma

Do you see ST.2094? If not then your TV does not support HDR10+.