Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 13-06-2019 04:40 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
rauriez
Journeyman
Options
[49MU6100(1270.3)+HDsatbox+firestick2gen] Just pitching in. Over this weekend I got flashed twice from the firestick input. Albeit not green but blueish in tone this time. Before the update, it would've been blinding chroma green three times as much. Not nearly as annoying. Probably not solved either.
0 Likes
MU7000
First Poster
Options

Hi

Seems new firmware upgrade has changed colour sttettings?

Colours seem much brighter. It took some time to tweak white balance on movie mode to achieve right skin tones.

Maybe you can explain if you experience same?

Thanks

0 Likes
rauriez
Journeyman
Options

@MU7000

It has for me as well. I wouldn't say much though. I can't go back to 1262 but to your point I took brightness (black level) one notch down to compensate. I don't know if you watch game of thrones. But the third episode of this cluster***** of a season finale was pitch black dark. It was hardly watchable. Especially in daylight. Well, as I did, if you rewatch now you'll be able to see much more this time. Too bad that just gave more reasons to hate this season:_(

0 Likes
Patrick169
Explorer
Options

Hi, there is new  Version1260.8 on the Samsung Support site:

Firmware

Anyone please know the changelog?

Thank you

apotsi
Explorer
Options

This is for the NU series.

0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

@Patrick169 

Probably adds support for Airplay 2 as @robtoledo23 was told a couple of weeks ago.

Please confirm.

0 Likes
Giniti
First Poster
Options

I was checking the firmware file and it say 1270.3 JUNE 4, 2019. Is it the firmware file with airplay ? That we’re talking before?

thank you 

0 Likes
dragen
Student
Options

Hi,

someone updated KS9500? New ver. 1240.0 

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options

@dragen This thread is for the MU series.

0 Likes
Reaperman2
First Poster
Options

Mine is doing the same.

Do you think the update included a video prossesing update?

0 Likes