Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 22-05-2019 01:08 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
cormar
Pioneer
Options

@epsicron wrote:

I got an MU model too. There's a petition online to add Airplay 2 and Apple TV to our models. It's here: https://www.change.org/p/samsung-bring-airplay-2-itunes-and-homekit-to-2017-samsung-premium-oled-tvs

I really hope they add these features with a firmware update

Why only oled tv ?

0 Likes
epsicron
First Poster
Options

The description lists other models.

I’ll message the petitioner to update the title though, might get more signatures that way

0 Likes
MU7000
First Poster
Options

Colours are awefull.

Black's not deep

0 Likes
MU7000
First Poster
Options

Colours awefull.

Black's not deep😗

0 Likes
MU7000
First Poster
Options
Do not update.
Colours awefull.
Current version much better
0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

@MU7000 wrote:
Do not update.
Colours awefull.
Current version much better

I also have 55mu7000. Now i have 1270.3 on ota. Should i update ? Have more people difficulties with this update ?

0 Likes
Gerrymac
Pathfinder
Options
Hi
I have the MU6470 model and had the option on screen last night whether to Update Now,Later or Not at all.
I have Auto Update unchecked but it still up dated to 1270 from 1262 this morning
How did this happen?
Cheers
0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Gerrymac 

I have an MU6470 with FW 1270.3. I have no issues with the new firmware other than it did not fix the "green flashes". 

Cheers,

Vangeliis

Gerrymac
Pathfinder
Options
Hi The past few weeks I haven't witnessed any flashs as yet on Live TV. Still getting them while watching recordings through the Sky and Humax Boxes. Its the fact the TV updated itself.I didnt want to until I read all about this new firmware. Cheers.
0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Gerrymac 

The flashes only occur through HDMI connections. I still can't believe Samsung are unable to solve this issue.