Support

Open search

New update MU series

Explorer

@epsicron wrote:

I got an MU model too. There's a petition online to add Airplay 2 and Apple TV to our models. It's here: https://www.change.org/p/samsung-bring-airplay-2-itunes-and-homekit-to-2017-samsung-premium-oled-tvs

I really hope they add these features with a firmware update

Why only oled tv ?

Highlighted
First Poster

The description lists other models.

I’ll message the petitioner to update the title though, might get more signatures that way

First Poster

Colours are awefull.

Black's not deep

First Poster

Colours awefull.

Black's not deep😗

First Poster
Do not update.
Colours awefull.
Current version much better
Explorer

@MU7000 wrote:
Do not update.
Colours awefull.
Current version much better

I also have 55mu7000. Now i have 1270.3 on ota. Should i update ? Have more people difficulties with this update ?

Navigator
Hi
I have the MU6470 model and had the option on screen last night whether to Update Now,Later or Not at all.
I have Auto Update unchecked but it still up dated to 1270 from 1262 this morning
How did this happen?
Cheers
Navigator

Hi @Gerrymac 

I have an MU6470 with FW 1270.3. I have no issues with the new firmware other than it did not fix the "green flashes". 

Cheers,

Vangeliis

Navigator
Hi The past few weeks I haven't witnessed any flashs as yet on Live TV. Still getting them while watching recordings through the Sky and Humax Boxes. Its the fact the TV updated itself.I didnt want to until I read all about this new firmware. Cheers.
Navigator

Hi @Gerrymac 

The flashes only occur through HDMI connections. I still can't believe Samsung are unable to solve this issue.

Top Liked Authors