Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 02:30 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
TAZMANUK
First Poster
Options

Nope just shows 2 versions of same revisionScreenshot_20190508-115400_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
apotsi
Explorer
Options

@TAZMANUK 

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
cormar
Pioneer
Options

Tazmatuk , of jou download

0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options

US website still showing old version with old release date, try to download it and it is the same old one so no changes here, let me know if there's anything new on it, i'll keep waiting till they release it over here

thanks!

0 Likes
mtech71
Journeyman
Options

Installed 1270.3 today. So far, no visible changes to overall TV performance. 

I haven't noticed any random flickering which bothered me in previous firmware but it's still too early to tell if that's been fixed. 

Most important info for most of you probably - looks like it's perfectly safe to install :winking-face:

AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

I have an issue with my TV: via HDMI connection (example: Xbox One) the TV doesn't show the resolution via info "virtual" button.

Is there any way to check the resolution in case of HDMI signal? (I hope the new FW will fix it)

Thanks 

0 Likes
vangeliis
Pathfinder
Options

I can confirm 1270.3 does NOT fix the green flashes issue for me. I have an MU6470 (UK model) and an Nvidia ShieldTV. Other than that I can't notice any diffrences without a changelog.

Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I have found that the ARC issue I was having has been fixed.

Seems stable no brick so enjoy the update
Madasahat
Voyager
Options
I have done this by accident a couple of times what do you have to actually do?
0 Likes
carlitosmu9000
Pioneer
Options

USA website still showing version 1262 date Jan 09.2019, green flashes were fix  on this update atleast for me, let me know what's new on it, i guess i just keep waiting! LOL