Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update MU series

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 03:34 PM)
MikeEvo
Explorer
Options

After the last Update and the issues it caused I have turned off Automatic Updates.

Just had a message asking me to allow a new update, I have declined update until I have more information. 

Does anyone know what it is for ?

Does it work ?

Thanks

MikeEvo
921 REPLIES 921
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@cormar wrote:

hi , can i see hdr10(+) - effect in hdr-films , without start up the hdr+ - button in the picture-settings of my ue55mu7000 ?

@cormar  You should be able to  view the HDR10+ effect on HDMi content (without the HDR+ setting which is an enhancement   (some would faux) which can also used for non-HDR content, however there will not be a stamp as such on  the Tv.  However perhaps best to experiment.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Hakanemre34 wrote:

hdr10 + update for 2017 Q8C ?

According to the Moderator on German Community  HDR10+ was enabled for HDMI via the 1250.5 firmware.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Hakanemre34
Apprentice
Options
65q8c frimware 1262.0 installed. hdr10 + does not type in the menu. hdr writes only
cormar
Pioneer
Options

@JAMES4578 wrote:

@cormar wrote:

hi , can i see hdr10(+) - effect in hdr-films , without start up the hdr+ - button in the picture-settings of my ue55mu7000 ?

@cormar  You should be able to  view the HDR10+ effect on HDMi content (without the HDR+ setting which is an enhancement   (some would faux) which can also used for non-HDR content, however there will not be a stamp as such on  the Tv.  However perhaps best to experiment.

When i play a hdr10-film , hdr+ in the settings is automathicly activated. The picture-setting is blocked on hdr+. When i de-activate the hdr+ button , then i can choose picure-setting (dynamic for me). But the question is in that case , do i see hdr10.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@cormar wrote:

@JAMES4578 wrote:

@cormar wrote:

When i play a hdr10-film , hdr+ in the settings is automathicly activated. The picture-setting is blocked on hdr+. When i de-activate the hdr+ button , then i can choose picure-setting (dynamic for me). But the question is in that case , do i see hdr10.

@cormar, On my set HDR+was at one time automatically activated but does tends not to be case now.  However picture setting on HDR10 title does display as HDR (Standard,Movie,Dynamic etc) and if enable setting shows simply as HDR+.   I imagine you are seeing HDR10 in either scenario but may notice a different quality.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Hakanemre34 wrote:
65q8c frimware 1262.0 installed. hdr10 + does not type in the menu. hdr writes only

HDR10+ may not be speifically labelled that often and the amount of content will differ per platform.  4k/HDR Content-Various Apps

0 Likes
Hakanemre34
Apprentice
Options

HDD TV USB connection. a beatiful planet 4k TV writes in HDR only.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/A-Beautiful-Planet-4K-Blu-ray/217967/

IMG_20190502_183142.jpg

cormar
Pioneer
Options

@JAMES4578 wrote:

@cormar wrote:

@JAMES4578 wrote:

@cormar wrote:

@cormar, On my set HDR+was at one time automatically activated but does tends not to be case now.  However picture setting on HDR10 title does display as HDR (Standard,Movie,Dynamic etc) and if enable setting shows simply as HDR+.   I imagine you are seeing HDR10 in either scenario but may notice a different quality.

The hdr+ - button is always automatically activated when i play hdr10(+) - content from netflix , YouTube,  amazon prime. When i for this content disable hdr+ i can choose dynamic and i hope it is hdr10.

AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

Hi Guys,

From today, the the T-KTMDEUC_1270.3 FW is available. 

Somebody installed it already?

apotsi
Explorer
Options
Is there a changelog ?
0 Likes